Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh Ellie!!

So I put Ellie to bed the other night and she was mad at me for doing so....I went to the living room and headr her say this "Mom Hanna Montana ROCKS but you do NOT rock!!" and if that was not a big enough insult she then tells me "Mom you are not invited to my 6 year old birthday party!" (side note- her birthday is not until March!!!) Where does she come up with this stuff? I was just laughing to myself....she really thought she had me! I just told her the normal mom response..."ok Ellie, I love you, now GO TO BED!!!"

4 comments:

Wright Family said...

are you guys househunting now?...c

emily said...

yes...we are not sure if we want to rent or buy at this point...there is just not much to choose from either way. The housing market is still doing well there. We are just praying about it and looking at both...waiting to walk into one and know that it is the one! We don't want to be there longer than 2 years so we are weighing all of our options.

Cathy M said...

that still cracks me up!

Andrew and Anneke said...

You can just be sure that 20 years from now she'll be coming to you for advice on how to raise her children and saying that she doesn't know how you were so amazing : )