Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not an Air Force wife anymore!!!

As of 9:30 this morning we are OFFICIALLY out of the military!!!! I don't know when it will hit us! We are both so exited to be "free". Now if they want him to work overtime he will get PAID for it! And no more worrying about him leaving me for months at a time...I don't know who of you know but his squadron was about to go to 6 months here, 6 months gone!!! That is no kind of life for a family...but don't get me wrong the air force has been good to us...it has made us stable on our feet and given us a good start to our life together and unforgettable friends that we will have for a lifetime! But we are both exited about the next phase in our life. There are still many unknowns but at least we will be TOGETHER!

3 comments:

Cathy M said...

it is wonderful and we are celebrating with you! Love mom

Andrew and Anneke said...

I bet it feels a little like getting out of college.... That is so wonderful since you have wanted this for a long time and now its here!

CRISSY said...

WOW.....thats crazy to think you guys are out!! But I am happy for you all I know you have been waiting for this day, for a long time. Tell everyone hello


Crissy