Monday, October 13, 2008

Not a baby anymore...

I didn't want to say anything until I knew it was for real this time...but there will be no more pacifiers in the Zapata house! Everett has now gone 2 days and 2 nights without one...yeah! It was much easier this time thank goodness...the only real time he missed it was this morning when he woke up at 5:30am and he was crying and looking everywhere for it! Somehow it still is a little sad for me...knowing this is it...Everett (now Rhett a lot of the time) is not a baby anymore and there are no more coming...very weird...for me anyway...Edwin loves the fact that he the last one and he is growing up! Maybe we can get out more as a family! I am just praying I get to be an Aunt pretty soon and that will cure my baby fever!

3 comments:

Wright Family said...

why isn't is Rett?

emily said...

I don't know...I just thought it was spelled Rhett but I guess Rett makes more sense...I think Rhett looks better on paper, I'll have to figure that one out!

CRISSY said...

cute...he is soo cute Emily!!