Saturday, September 6, 2008

Everett's new discovery





So Evan was into everything at 9 months so I appreciate the fact that Everett has waited until 17 months to start getting into everything! But he has finally realized that he can push the chair up to any counter or drawer and get into things. his favorite is the silverware drawer! I will be in another room and I hear the silverware clanging and I know he has proceeded in taking everything out of it! Here are some pictures...Edwin and I are amazed everyday at his cuteness...I know he is ours so we are quite biased on this one but really is he not so darn cute?!!! I mean yesterday I am laying on the couch and he comes and climbs on top of me and starts giving me big kisses all over my face (Everett not Edwin..ha ha)! He has such a sweet nature to him...much more calm then Evan could ever be :) The thing about Evan is that he is little Mr. Perfect at school! He hasn't been in trouble once! I think he is as calm and obedient as he can be at school and then comes home and runs wild! At least I know that it is in him! Evan and I have had some special little moments together this week...I have to focus on those instead of all the other moments that he is pushing my buttons!

2 comments:

Andrew and Anneke said...

It is true what you say, he is about as cute as it gets!!

Cathy M said...

Loved the pictures....yes, he is cute....but of course so are the others:) Evan saves up everything he's got for you:) Love, Mom