Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh Everett!!!

So Edwin and I have always been in wonder about how Everett is SO MUCH different than Evan...so much calmer and cuddlier and just all around less active than Evan...well today, after bragging to my boss about how good Everett is in the nursery and how much he loves it, I pick him up and they said he had a "rough day". I asked if he had been crying and they said no he had body slammed 3 kids to the floor and slapped another leaving a red mark!!! This is my sweet little Everett we are talking about!!! I mean I was in complete shock...I know where he gets it from but my goodness I didn't know what to say! The thing is that Everett and Evan have been wrestling more and more and of course, Everett can do no harm on Evan so Edwin and I were just thinking how cute the boys were....well....I guess Everett has learned a thing or two from Evan and we are going to have to watch him....I am still in disbelief!!!

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

Maybe its the name...Our Everett was an absolute angel at home, when he was little, but we were always shocked by reports of his behavior when left with other caregivers...