Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lately...





well lately I think I have put moving out of my head...well it would help if I knew where we were going to go! Since we don't know where we are going I can't spend anytime making plans! So everything is STILL at a standstill!!! Anyway...just trying to enjoy my life here with the time I have left...Here are some new pictures...Everett decided he wanted to dip his passy in his food and then suck on it...and this picture is of Everett playing peek a boo with us from the garage, it was so cute! And here is a picture of Edwin in his blues (without his jacket) with Ellie and Evan...I will say this picture DOES NOT DO HIM JUSTICE!!!! Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

praying that God will open doors for your family...Catherine