Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally...

It's so funny I put that as my blog title and it has already been a title! Anyway...not finally we know where we are going and not finally we sold our house and not finally we heard back from Marietta but FINALLY someone at least came to look at our house!! Listen at this point I am taking whatever positive I can find and running with it :) I had actually just got Everett to bed and there was someone at the door...they had called Edwin but I thought they had already come by...so I got Everett up and left for a little bit...we'll see if they make an offer but I was just exited that my CLEAN house finally got looked at! No one would believe how CLEAN I have been keeping my house!!! With 3 kids too! Edwin asked me how we managed to keep it so clean for 3 weeks straight but couldn't before! Ha ha! Well...true but it's a lot of work!

2 comments:

T & L said...

good luck. i know you are ready to move.

Cathy M said...

GO EM!