Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10 year reunion

Well we just got back from our 10 year reunion...how weird was that?! I mean you run into people here and there but most of them I hadn't seen in 10 years! It was crazy! And you know how in high school you have all these clicks and issues with one another but it seems as we grow older we also grow wiser. (well some of us anyway :) I mean we were able to really come together and have a good time. I really enjoyed seeing everyone and hanging out with some of my old friends. I hope it is not another 10 years that I don't see some of them...it is cool that through things like blogs and facebook (which I am told is the new MySpace) and the sort you can keep up with people a little easier. Here is a pic of Edwin and I before we went...did I marry the most handsome man or what? And on that note, I thought Edwin would be bored but he ended up having a great time...he is so great about that. Well it didn't hurt that all the guys thought he looked like Tiger Woods and were calling him that all night. It was also great to see our other friends and family...including the new Mr. and Mrs. Ostojic! What a cute couple they are! And how good did they look holding a bunch of kids in their arms! Ha ha! I mean they are looking at each other almost giddy in this picture! But remember guys, once you have them you don't get much ALONE time!!! We also got to see all of my grandparents which all 5 of us enjoyed so much...Ellie actually spent the night with Grandma Sue 2 nights in a row! What a big girl right?

2 comments:

Andrew and Anneke said...

So, if I was a betting girl, I'd bet you were the hottest mom there at the reunion : )

cjw said...

Don't say NEW myspace. It will date you. It isn't NEW.