Friday, July 25, 2008

Teething....

I haven't been able to post the last couple of days because Everett has been glued to my hip and screaming constantly! He finally got one of the two teeth he has been working on...one more to go! I give him motrin and he still walks around with his finger in his mouth screaming! I feel so bad for him!! I am just so used to him being so happy and easy going that this just throws me all off! Plus it is always hard to see your kids in pain! That is one good thing about not having any more kids...this is the last set of teeth I have to "hear" coming in! On that note...my sister's sister in law (funny sounding I know), also my friend, Cricket is pregnant with her 4th!! This news hit me with all different emotions. On one hand we are so glad we stopped at three, I mean at this point I think Evan counts as 2!! But on the other this is the first time we haven't been pregnant together. Our first kids were actually born on the same day! (The pictures is us together with the two of them with shoes that have their name and birthdate from Uncle Wes) And both the others are only a month apart! So she is about to have another child that she will love so much and I won't...that is wierd to me...of course, then my husband reminds me of the 9 months of sickness I went through with Everett and I remember why we decided no more! It was too much for me to be pregnant and keep up with Evan then I can't even imagine what it would be like now :) So I am officially passing the torch to my SISTER! Give Cricket a pregnant buddy and me a little niece or nephew to cure my baby fever!!! Love to you!!

2 comments:

Cathy M said...

I agree, go Zanne! (from mom)

T & L said...

yes yes...suzanne is next!