Friday, July 18, 2008

What will come out of her mouth next?!


Ellie is in this stage where you never know what she will say next...sometimes it is quite funny and others are quite nasty! She has learned the whole "I hate you" thing which never sounds good to a mom or dad...she also says "when I go over to someone's house to spend the night I am going to stay there and not come back!" Ha ha! If she only knew how good she has it right? But, of course, those are the nasty comments that she says when she doesn't get what she wants and she has had plenty of soap put in her mouth! But she has a lot of cute comments also...telling me how "cute" I look, or rubbing my strech marks and saying "I like these, they are from when I was in your tummy" and telling me how she wanted to "go home and cuddle up with daddy" yesterday...today in the car she was saying how she wasn't going to have 16 kids anymore because that would be too much work, she thinks she will only have 4. "That would be much easier!" I am having a hard enough time with 3 :) Then she turns to Evan and says "you can't have children yet, you have to find a HUNNY first!" I about died laughing...she was so serious and went on about it for awhile with him! Anyway, that is what Ellie is up to now a days!

2 comments:

Andrew and Anneke said...

That is SO cute, I KNOW I would have laughed to tears if I heard that! I like that she said, "HUNNY."

amy said...

hilarious! i love how she loves your stretch marks!!! abby doesn't quite grasp the concept yet!!!