Sunday, July 27, 2008

Baby Cason


My good friend here, Jolee, just had a baby a week ago. His name is Cason Seth Berry and he is SO CUTE!! I went over there today and didn't want to let him go! It is nice to have a baby around that I can hold and not have to be up all night with though!! I just forget how little they actually are! Not to mention how big it makes Everett look! Check this picture out of him feeding himself with a spoon! He will not eat without one! And he won't sit in his high chair either...he has to sit with the big kids! So cute!





Edwin and I have spent all weekend doing stuff to the house and packing up all the extra stuff...less we have to do later...it really makes me realize that October is not very far away...still don't know where we'll be...keep praying for patience and His timing :)

No comments: