Thursday, July 17, 2008

Looking forward to the weekend!!!


Well...with feelings much the same as yesterday I am looking forward to going to mom and dad's for a long weekend! I think we need a break from the craziness down here and to just sit around the kitchen table with our friends and family...this week has been long with me teaching 3 classes in a row everyday (lots of subbing and spinning started a week early) so my body needs a break! Edwin has been working very hard at work and at home and can sure use a little R and R. Now for those of you who don't know I am going home for my 10 year high school reunion! It is crazy how time flies! It will be interesting to see what everyone is doing with their lives...it amazes me how I thought I was just so mature in high school and looking back I realize how clueless I really was! I have grown up so much since then and I know in another 10 years I will say the same thing. But the best things in my life have happened to me since I left high school so I will proudly show them off this weekend :) (Not to brag but you know the hot husband and 3 adorable children! Ha Ha) Here is a recent pic of the boys...I told you Evan had a sweet side! Anyway...I am off to class...I can't wait to go home tomorrow!!! PS. Dad if you're reading this please excuse all the grammer and spelling mistakes...remember I was a math major!!

1 comment:

amy said...

have fun at the high school reunion! mine was last year, but i was VERY pregnant with Josiah and it was quite costly to attend, so we missed it! :( maybe we'll go to the next one.... when our kids are 12 and 10! :) we're praying for a job for Edwin and peace for you wherever God sends you!