Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pictures and Callbacks





I finally got my camera to work so here are the pictures of the kids cleaning the walls and with their charts. Also the other picture is of evan and ellie getting "married". Ellie explained to me that she knew it was "just pretend because she can't really marry her brother!" The kids were playing in the back and came out dressed like this....it was so funny! Ellie had gotten into my lingerie finding something that resembled a wedding dress and Evan raided Edwin's closet...they even have dress shoes on! So funny!

Edwin's phone interview went really well...he actually recorded it for me and he sounded great! I guess we have to wait 2-3 weeks and they call back the top three for face to face interviews. And I guess all that praying yall were doing worked because he got 3 more callbacks yesterday!!! It was VERY exiting! We are still really wanting the one in Atlanta but at least we might have some options!!! Keep praying...it works! We'll keep you updated!

No comments: