Tuesday, July 15, 2008

destructive evan


Since Evan was little he always been a handful...a very cute handful but always into something...well the last couple nights have been ones for the books for him! Two nights ago I find him in our room with our for sale sign (to go in our yard) and he is scraping the stakes all over our flat screen tv!!! I didn't know how in the world I was going to tell Edwin that Evan had made about 10-12 scrapes on the screen of the tv...that was bad...VERY bad...so we finally deal with that and calm down and last night while I was cooking dinner I hear something in the living room....he has brought a broom in from the garage and knocked my new red nail polish off the mantle all over our beige carpet!! I mean, come on....does it ever end? It hit the tile in front of the fire place and shattered and splattered all over the tile and carpet...what a mess...We are trying to get the house ready to put on the market and that little boy keeps making more on our "to do" list...I have always said that Evan is either "super bad" or "super cute", there is no in between...let me just say he has seen a lot of his room and a lot of the spanking spoon the last couple of days! Let's hope he doesn't ruin anything else today...I don't think Edwin or I can handle it right now! We are ready for some of the "super cute" Evan okay?! The picture is after about and hour of scrubbing and using every remedy we could find on the internet...side note...shaving cream works wonders, who would have thought?

3 comments:

amy said...

Em... LOVE the blog.. can't wait to read and be updated on your family! I can't believe the destruction phase... makes me a little scared to think of what Josiah will be like at 2... he already LOVES anything with wheels and anything he an bang or hit! Oh my... sooo different from Abby! Check out our blog at jacombs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YAY! You have a blog...

I will love keeping up with you! Miss you a ton.

Unknown said...

I love reading everyone's blogs. It is fun to see what is going on in everyone's lives. Keep channeling Evan's energy and he will grow up to be a fine young man. Been there, done that!

Love,
Aunt Heidi