Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ellie starts kindergarten tomorrow!

It is so hard to believe summer is already over and my little girl is starting kindergarten tomorrow! I thought I was so ready but now I feel like I have nothing ready for her! I did get everything on the supply list so that's good! I will post pictures of her first day...she is SO EXITED!

here are a couple pictures of my birthday with the girls last night...it was SO MUCH fun! But I missed Edwin so much! We have no babysitters here so he couldn't take me out so he did the next best thing and let me go out with my friends...so sweet right? The only thing is that it was like spending a holiday without him! I just felt like my best friend should have been there...in these past few years where our friends have come on gone our friendship only grows stronger...he is truly my best friend and it was weird not to celebrate with him! But don't get me wrong I did have tons of fun! We went to our favorite mexican restaurant and they started clapping and singing and brought me a sambrero (sp?) and put a PIE IN MY FACE!!! I have never had that happen before!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad you had a fun time on your birthday! I can't help but think you look like a little girl in that last picture with the big hat on and whipped cream all over your face!