Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tattoo and other things...






Well here are some pictures of Edwin's tattoo...The swelling has gone down a lot so it is not "quite" as big as when he first got home! We are both still trying to get used to it! I guess we have no choice right?!

Evan dressed Everett up in his pirate stuff and Everett came out saying "ARG!" It was so cute!

This is what are front ditch looked like last night with all of the rain from Hurricane Fay...I wish Edwin would have taken a picture of our neighbor's house...he had a river on both sides of his house! Thank goodness the rain has stopped!

And this picture is of Everett watching his favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba...I vowed never to let my kids watch it, not because it has anything bad but because it is more annoying then Barney if you can only imagine! But he LOVES it! He asks for it by name and gets so exited! He climbs up on our bed lays down on the pillow and starts saying "gabba gabba"...it's just too cute, I can't resist!

3 comments:

T & L said...

i like the tattoo!

Wright Family said...

Ric walks around yelling gabba gabba something and I had No earthly idea what he was trying(or so I thought) to say...apparently he has watched it with one of my other kids...ANNOYing is correct...

Cathy M said...

I love the pictures! Everett makes such a cute pirate!