Thursday, August 28, 2008

My little helpers!


The kids love to "help" me cook....yesterday we made homemade banana pudding. I made the pudding and then gave each (including Everett) a pile of vanilla wafers and some sliced bananas. So when we were ready to put the cookies down they were throwing them in there, then came the bananas and then mommy put the hot pudding on...Everett is just growing too fast! He slid the chair right up to the counter and helped just a "good" as the other two...the pudding turned out really yummy....lots of cookies but that is how I like it...a big thanks to my big helpers!

1 comment:

amy said...

how fun that they all love to cook with you!!! abby's the same way... anytime she sees me in the kitchen she wants to pull up a stool and "help". now if josiah will do the same we'll be in business! sooo good to know that my children aren't the only ones who won't take bottles! ;) i had a good laugh at the juice/milk saga! :)